Brand Name: Enramix™
Specification: Feed Grade
Content: 4% / 8%
Place of Origin: China
Cas No.: 11115-82-5
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Package : 25 Kg/Bag
Enramycin is the poly peptide antibiotic, which is produced by Streptomyces fungicides. It can restrict the activity of most Gram-positive bacteria such as Ciostridium perfringens so that to be used for all poultry sectors.
1. Reducing wet dropping in poultry and enhancing the health of intestinal tract
2. Promoting growth of piglets, reducing diarrhea rate, and reliving stress reaction
3. Accelerating growth rate of fishes, reducing bait coefficient, and increasing feed ratio
4. Depressing ammonia-producing organisms, thereby reducing ammonia levels in the intestinal contents and blood
1. Enramycin has a strong antibacterial effect under both aerobic and anaerobic conditions. It is effective primarily against Gram-positive bacteria such as Ciostridium perfringens, which causes necrotic enteritis and growth depressing in poultry
2. Enramycin is an excellent growth-promoter and improves feed efficiency at very low inclusion levels in feed
3. There is no cross-resistance between Enramycin and other available antibiotics or antibacterials
4. Resistance to Enramycin develops very slowly. Enramycin-resistant Ciostridium pefringens has never been isolated
5. Enramycin is not absorbed from the intestinal tract, which minimizes concern about residues in human food from treated animals
6. Enramycin is stable in the pelleting process and in feeds
Add the Enramycin premix directly into feed according the suggested dosage or the clinical history of the farm.
It would better be stored in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place at room temperature.